Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Tenant Rep Broker
Finding the right space for the right price is critical in today’s ever-changing, highly competitive business world. That’s where an experienced Tenant Representative comes in – someone who knows the landscape, landlords and leases to help you find the absolute best commercial space for your business.
A Tenant Rep can help you:
1. Save Time – by evaluating your needs and finding the best office space options for your firm.
2. Save Trouble – by uncovering harmful lease provisions and securing adequate lease rights – and by identifying potential site, traffic, structural, engineering or other issues before they become your problem.
3. Save Money – by giving you an apples-to-apples cost comparison based on effective rent, annual cash flows and net present value – then negotiating lower rates, more concessions, greater flexibility and reducing hidden costs that may unfairly affect your interests.
4. Solve Problems – by acting as a buffer with the owner, listing agent, property manager and other suppliers or contractors.
5. Grow Your Business – by helping you locate and operate in the most productive, best-situated office space possible.
Contact Matt Edgar at 720.435.2191 for a FREE LEASE ANALYSIS to uncover ways to SAVE THOUSANDS on your office lease.